Kodi is a software allowing you stream and watch media from different sources for free. With add-ons incorporated to it, You get the ability to Kodi stream the popular and latest movies and tv shows for free in the highest quality with help of big and popular host sites like OpenLoad, TheVideo, Streamango and FlashX.
When using these 3rd party sources to stream video content, there can be very common and unexpected issues occuring frequently. The Kodi stream authorization error happens when you need to be authorized to access the video you want to play. The Kodi streaming error can be fixed using the Kodi pairing method which is mentioned below.
How fix the Kodi Stream authorization error on Kodi
- Launch your Kodi application installed in your device, but make sure it is the latest version.
- At the home screen of Kodi, you will have to find the video add-ons tab. After finishing with that choose one of the popular video add-ons that you prefer to stream movies and tv shows in.
- If you are done selecting the movie or tv show you want to watch, search the streaming source with the name FlashX, openload, videoshare or streamango.
- Now click on any one of them to select it and to watch the movie or tv show through the hosting service.
- After selecting one of those sources, you will be greeted with a pop up message which has the kodi streaming error “To play This Video Stream Authorization Is Required.” We can fix this easily by using the kodi pairing method which connects the device ip address with the host website.
- Now open your browser with the latest version installed so that we can begin the Kodi pairing process.
- Enter the specific pairing website link url on your web browser required to pair with the streaming source you had chosen earlier. For example, FlashX uses flashx.tv to pair your Ip address with their system.
- Now we need to start creating an account in the stream hoster’s pairing website by clicking on the sign up option. Do not enter incorrect information for fields like Country and Email id.
- Open your email account, you will find a verification email required to verify the account you just created in the stream hoster’s pairing website. Click on the verification link to finish the verification process.
- Login to the stream hoster’s pairing website by clicking on the sign in option after finishing verification.
- Go to the home page to begin the pairing process.
- Complete the captchas given correctly to prove that you are not a robot and click on the Pair now button to start the Kodi pairing process.
- Now switch back to your Kodi application, you will find a new pop up message showing that the pairing process has been completed successfully.
- You can watch any video content, such as movies or tv shows without any hassles since you finished the pairing process.
Fore more Kodi and pairing related solutions, you can navigate our website to look for what you are searching and make sure to visit regularly for new guides and tutorials. Leave a comment down below if you have any questions.
Leave a Reply