You can see the One For All remote URC number on its backside or in the user manual. It will help you to find the correct code and programming instructions.
What Is A Remote URC Number
URC number meaning is the universal remote console. The URC number varies from one model to another remote model. Consider the URC number to find the correct code and program the remote per their guidelines.
How to Find Codes Using Remote URC Number
If you didn’t find the compatible code or If the device doesn’t work after programming the remote using all the codes, you can enable the code search function in the One For All remote. Follow the instructions below to find a valid code compatible with the device.
- For example, if you are looking for a TV code, turn on the TV.
- Press the “SET” key until the RED LED flash twice and release the “SET” key.
- Now, enter 9-9-1 using remote keypad.
- Press the “CHANNEL+” button slowly to send a new code to the targeted device. Keep pressing the “CHANNEL+” button until the device turns off. To test the previous code, press the “CHANNEL-.”
- Press the “SET” key to save the code.
You can use this method for all your entertainment devices when you can’t program the remote using a valid code or when you don’t have a valid code. As well as use these method rest of the devices if they didn’t program with a specific code.
How To Program URC Remote To My Device
URC remote programming is much more straightforward and will complete within a minute. The URC remotes assigned a single-digit code for all major brands. If the remote didn’t assign a code for your device, you could try the code entry or auto code search method to program your URC remote. Follow the instructions carefully to program your URC remote easily.
- Turn on the device you wish to connect with a URC remote.
- Insert new batteries into the URC remote.
- Locate the remote towards the device and press the “MAGIC” button on the remote control.
- Press the desired device button (TV, DVD, AUD, or any other) on the remote.
- Press the device code on the remote until the remote turns off. For example, the Sony device code is 7.
- Now your remote is ready to use.
Repeat the same programming instructions rest of the devices you to connect with a URC remote.
Conclusion: URC remote programming is much simple, and you can enable code search. If you can’t find a valid code for your device, you can enable code search on your remote. However, the code search method can take more time than the code entry method. The URC remotes are compatible with all devices and provide a device code to program the remote based on the device model. You can program these remotes in three ways. If you have any doubts or errors while programming your remote, leave a comment for us.
Leave a Reply